Comprehensive software for displaying and managing satellite data and images
IntroductionDue to the growing use of spatial data and satellite imagery in the fields of agriculture, land monitoring, geological studies, water resources studies, forest and green space monitoring, the use of this data in Iran is also slowly expanding. As the number and variety of spatial data increases, the management, analysis, and extraction of practical information from them will become more complex. Satya system is a spatial data management system that has the ability to load and display large volumes of spatial data, including vector data (digital maps) and raster data (aerial images, satellites, 3D models of the earth) in various formats. All location data that meet the standards of the Global Coordinate System can be loaded and displayed in the correct position in this system.
System features• This system, by installing and using locally in an organization's internal network, can perform the desired processes completely offline and securely.
• To eliminate the need for similar external software (such as Google Earth), the general capabilities of these softwares such as drawing linear and point features and editing them in the system have been implemented.
It is also possible to change the display and cartographic features such as color, thickness, shape and magnification in this system.
• Due to the large volume of satellite images, loading and displaying them in various software is difficult. In Stia software, using special image storage techniques, it is possible to load and display the largest images in the shortest time. With this feature, you no longer need to use external software to store, upload and process large images.
• Stia has the ability to connect to the database of online satellite images such as Google, Bing, OSM, etc., and is able to cache their images in the host system at the same time as displaying the data of these online layers to save the data stored in Offline mode is also used. With this feature, it is possible to back up the desired data online and use it in case of sanctions. Other data can also be replaced offline if needed.
• It is possible to create different user accounts for different users in Satia. In this way, each user has access to different data and different software features based on the accesses provided by the system administrator. Due to this feature, it is possible to localize the database on local servers without the need for an online connection.
• It is possible to communicate with native GPS receivers and transfer data between the software and the receiver.
• The ability to display and cache 3D terrestrial topographic data online at the same time has been seen in this system. This 3D data can also be replaced offline with higher accuracy and up-to-date data provided by native drones.
• Supports popular and widely used formats of image data and vector in this system (shp, kml and tif)
• To monitor the status of a specific area, loading of timely images has been seen in this system, where it is possible to use online and offline data of any kind (UAV and satellite).
• The possibility of searching for different places in this system online has been seen similar to all systems; Also, a mechanism has been seen in this system for searching areas offline, so that if filtering is applied on a part of the data, it is possible to call and use the previously stored data.
• It is possible to display the ground in the user's desired position in the system. For example, a farmer can observe the characteristics and changes of his land over time by knowing the approximate coordinates of his land.
• In this software, appropriate coordinate systems for the region of Iran have been used, which can be edited and added.
• Some spatial analysis is implemented and usable in this system; There is also a connection between this system and other spatial analysis systems (such as native routers) and the use of the capacities of all systems simultaneously.
Native UAV image processing software
In today's world, drone imagery has replaced aerial and satellite imagery in many ways.
One of the challenges of working with these images is the volume and number of data taken per impression;
The lack of native software in this field motivated the institute to produce a processing system;
Pardaz has provided users with the ability to produce accurate 3D and vertical models without any limit on the number of input images. Maximum efficiency of the host system resources, flexibility in selecting and applying correction methods and other image processing algorithms, as well as usability in Windows and Linux environments are other prominent features of this software.
Hajj assessment application
Software for evaluating doctors, complexes and kitchens during Hajj
Hajj evaluation software is made with the following technologies: